We would like to believe that our fee structure is open and honest, also the jobs are quoted in advance. Please note, there is a minimum 1 hour charge when we come out and we do not have a separate callout fee. All further works are charged by the half hour.
We will charge the cost of Congestion Zone or parking in addition to our fees for the job, if applicable.
For a larger list of jobs, we can quote a fixed price to complete the works. In this case, there are no more extra charges. If more work is needed or things changed, we let you know first.
We do not charge a callout fee for works, however call outs for quotes yield a flat £20 charge. This is redeemable, if works progress.
Discounts are available for volume or for the contract customers.
Unless otherwise agreed by us in writing and we agreed to invoice you, payment terms are 7 days from the invoice date.
– 1 hour = £50 (9am – 6pm, Monday to Friday)
– half hour = £20 (9am – 6pm, Monday to Friday)
– 1 hour = £70 (Saturdays, Sundays, Bank Holidays and after 6pm)
– Half hour = £28 (Saturdays, Sundays, Bank Holidays and after 6pm)
– Handyman Valet = the price is negociable
The rates shown are exclusive of VAT.